- Thursday | November 4, 2021
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Bokampers Sports Bar 3115 NE 32ND Avenue Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
Grab your lunch and log on for learnin’! The Board of the South Florida Claims Association is pleased to invite you to a FREE live Continuing Education webinar entitled
“Getting a Handle on Plumbing Basics”
12:00 – 1:00 pm EST
Thursday, February 10, 2022
About the Webinar:
Two of J.S. Held’s top forensic engineers, Michelle Feduccia, PE, and Brandon Mintz, PhD, PE, will present a one-hour* CE/CLE course on plumbing basics for adjusters and attorneys.
This session will cover:
- The Principle Parts of a Plumbing System
- How Drainage Systems Work
- How a Clog Can Cause a Backup
- Some Red Flags to Watch Out for Regarding Plumbing Leaks & Backups
The event is free, but you must register in order to get the link, and you must be present when the webinar is live to get credit.
Members &Non Members register here: