- Thursday | February 10, 2022
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Grab your lunch and log on for learnin’! The Board of the South Florida Claims Association is pleased to invite you to a FREE live Continuing Education webinar entitled
“Getting a Handle on Plumbing Basics”
12:00 – 1:00 pm EST
Thursday, February 10, 2022
About the Webinar:
Two of J.S. Held’s top forensic engineers, Michelle Feduccia, PE, and Brandon Mintz, PhD, PE, will present a one-hour* CE/CLE course on plumbing basics for adjusters and attorneys.
This session will cover:
- The Principle Parts of a Plumbing System
- How Drainage Systems Work
- How a Clog Can Cause a Backup
- Some Red Flags to Watch Out for Regarding Plumbing Leaks & Backups
The event is free, but you must register in order to get the link, and you must be present when the webinar is live to get credit.
Members & Non Members register here: